The SaniSpray HP 130 Disinfectant Sprayer is ideal for larger jobs such as apartment complexes, warehouses, commercial buildings, hospitals, stadiums and other high-traffic places. This unit sprays 2X faster than the SaniSpray HP 65, delivering maximum 2-gun productivity on large disinfecting jobs. Uniquely built with the highest-grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers, this sprayer is designed to deliver consistent edge-to-edge coverage so that you can achieve specified disinfectant dwell times.
- SaniSpray mobile cart with 2 HP sprayers (Model # 25R793)
- 1 Gallon of Disinfectant
- Free Online Course & Certification Certificate
- Accredited Stickers
- 2 HP sprayers that work simultaneously for maximum productivity, up to 100 gallons per week
- Roll and Go Cart for easy mobility
- 6 Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) X LP Spray Tips and SmartControl adjustable pressure control to accommodate your atomization and dwell time requirements
- 300 feet of additional hose plus two 15 inch spray extensions for extended reach
- Spark-free operation to safely spray alcohol-based disinfectants
- Works with any size chemical container to spray longer without refills
- Endurance piston pump with ProConnect for fast application
- List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
- Approved Alcohol-based (Flammable) Active Ingredients Ethanol, Isopropanol
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients—Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
Parts included with the sprayer:
- (2) 1/4in. x 50ft. BlueMax II Airless Hoses
- (2) 1/8in. x 4.5ft. BlueMax II Airless whip hoses
- (2) RAC X LP 617 spray tips
- (2) RAC X LP 619 spray tips
- (2) RAC X LP 723 spray tips
- (2) 15in. spray extensions
Do you sell disinfectant that works with this sprayer?
We do! VitalOxide is a disinfectant that is approved for this sprayer and is also included in List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against the virus that causes COVID-19. This sprayer also works with other approved alcohol and non-alcohol based disinfectants. Please consult your manual.
Do surfaces/objects need to be wiped down after spraying?
Both VitalOxide and OxiGerm do not need to be wiped down after recommended dwell time. If you are using another type of disinfectant solution, please refer to its product label Directions for Use.
Can I use this sprayer to disinfect my home?
The HP 130 is better suited to large venues such as warehouses, hospitals, shopping complexes and the like. We recommend the following models for household jobs:
SaniSpray HP 20 Corded
SaniSpray HP 20 Cordless
SaniSpray HP 65
How is this different from an airless paint sprayer?
The HP line of airless disinfectant sprayers are made with unique materials specifically designed to work with disinfecting/sanitizing chemicals. Airless paint sprayers are designed only for paint jobs and should absolutely not being used for disinfecting purposes.
Should the operators of this machine wear PPE?
If you are spraying VitalOxide or OxiGerm, then PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is not required . If you are working with another disinfectant, please refer to the product label safety guidelines regarding PPE.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 month parts/no labor|
|Ship Weight||91.0 lbs|
|Product Type||Cart sprayer|
|Application||Commercial buildings/settings, hospitals|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||25 x 22 x 31|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||94|