Available in pallet sizes only, wholesale pricing.
27 - 5 gallon Pails (135 gallons per pallet) = $61.59/gallon
36 - 4 gallon Cases (144 gallons per pallet) = $61.59/gallon
4 - 55 gallon Drums (220 gallons per pallet) = $54.32/gallon
Protect your people and facility from infection with a final safety step – BioProtect RTU (Ready to Use) Antimicrobial Surface Protectant. Spray or fog this EPA- and FDA-approved solution onto thoroughly cleaned and disinfected surfaces, where it will act as an invisible barrier to bacteria, mildew and mold for 90 days – an entire season.
A Final Protective Step
The only product to offer this level of protection. And this length of time before reapplication is necessary.
- An environmentally responsible product, approved by EPA and FDA
- Works on food and non-food areas, porous and non-porous surfaces, hard or soft
- Can wipe, spray or mist on virtually any surface
- Creates invisible microbiostatic coating that kills micro organisms including mold, fungus, mildew, bacteria, algae and inhibits the growth of new
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, neutral pH, no VOC’s
It works like nothing else. Technical rather than pharmaceutical, BioProtect RTU creates a layer of molecular spikes. These spikes then impale damaging microbes, piercing their cell membrane. This unique technology also prevents the potential creation of superbugs.
Safe for your home use or in a large facility setting – hospital-grade protection available for all.
Note that you can use this along with the botanical COVID-killing cleaning product Bioesque (also EPA registered and on List N). Combining the two products will give you maximum protection.
- The only product effective for 90 days with one application, saving you labor and product costs
- Good for high-traffic areas
- Completely water-based formula, colorless and odorless
- Non-toxic to humans, animals and the environment
- Safe for both hard and soft surfaces, including food prep and storage areas, laundry, curtains, soft furniture, etc.
- Protects from harmful growth of mold, mildew, fungi, algae and bacteria
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and FDA approved
- Uses NO harmful chemicals, poisons, heavy metals including Triclosan, arsenic or titanium phenols
- Effective both indoors and outdoors
- Prevents bio-film buildup
- Wiping or scrubbing the surface or immersion in water won’t remove the protective barrier for 90 days
- BioProtect RTU is the choice of hospitals, hotels, commercial airlines, schools, food processing plants, subway systems, stadiums, assembly lines, warehouses and private homes
Can this be used safely in food prep areas and on items such as kitchen counters, cutting boards, napkins, etc.?
Yes, Bioprotect RTU is EPA-approved for food storage, prep and processing areas and equipment. It has been approved as a Food Contact Surface Preservative.
- Cookware, any material
- Countertops and cutting boards
- Food wrap
- Storage containers, any material
- Industrial prep and processing equipment/machinery
- Paper products including wipes, towels, wall coverings, tissues, etc.
- Carbon water filters
Will it stain on carpets, drapery, clothing? Can it be used in laundry?
Bioprotect RTU does not harm fabric. You can include it with your clothing in the laundry for antimicrobial uniforms, socks and gloves (do not use bleach as it may remove the product). It is also safe on bed linens, curtains, carpets, tents, furniture upholstery and more.
Bioprotect RTU forms a bond and goes to work with just one application.
- Begin by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces you want to protect.
- Then spray, mist or fog Bioprotect RTU onto a porous or non-porous surface directly from the bottle, electrostatic or ULV sprayer or fogger.
- Let the surface dry thoroughly (at least 10 minutes).
You don’t need to rinse, even for food contact areas.
One application lasts for 90 days. You should clean and disinfect in-between on your regular schedule but you do not need to re-apply Bioprotect RTU for 3 months. (Note: Do not use scouring pads, bleach or full ammonia to clean, as this might penetrate the barrier.)