WHO IS USING GermPro?
Anyone who wants to:
Disinfect their location
- Regain trust for your staff and customers
- Open your business safely
- We’ll train you or your staff
- We will get your establishment certified
- Save money by doing it yourself
- Stop paying companies to disinfect
- Proudly display the GermPro certification
Anyone who wants to:
Start their own business
- Start a business fast and easy
- We will provide EVERYTHING to get started
- Low start-up costs
- Trained and Certified quickly.
- GermPro certification
- Part of the HUGE growing industry of disinfecting
- Help people and start a new career today!
ENSURE SAFETY - BUILD TRUST - PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND
When it’s time to reopen your business or institution, ensuring a safe and comfortable atmosphere for customers will be your number one goal. What better way to provide peace of mind, then by having a GermPro “Seal of Approval” certificate proudly displayed in your business window, wall or vehicle?
People now recognize the GermPro brand as being the leader in the germ fighting industry. That’s because we use deep disinfection technology. OxiGerm is hospital grade and is one of the few disinfectants which meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
OxiGerm disinfectant is used nationwide in schools, hospitals, childcare facilities, airplanes and more. GermPro comes packaged together with the latest state-of-the-art Electrostatic spray technology. We are the only company combining this ultra-effective combination to kill and prevent germs.
Where is being used:
- Fire department
- Gym / Athletic Venues
- Movie theaters
- Car Dealerships
- Sports gear, Sports areas
- Nursing homes
- Laundry rooms
- Car Wash
- Cleaning Companies
- Kid indoor Play Venues
- Day care and athletic facilities
- Cruise ships
- Carpet Cleaning
- Apartment buildings
- Bowling Alleys
- Doctor and dentist
- Public Transportation Trains buses etc.
- Public bathrooms
- Any self serve operation
- Swine premise sanitation
- Refrigerated storage units
- HVAC and AC systems
- Federally Inspected meat & poultry processing plants