This all-in-one kit features the SaniSpray HP 20 Cordless Airless Sprayer, ideal for smaller disinfecting jobs such as bathrooms, kitchens and other similar places. The sprayer is uniquely built with the highest-grade materials compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers. It is designed to effectively deliver consistent edge-to-edge coverage to keep you and your household safe and protected from infection-causing germs.This kit includes:
- HP 20 Cordless Handheld Airless Disinfectant Sprayer
(Model # 25R791)
- 1 Gallon of Disinfectant
- Free Online Course & Certification Certificate
- Accredited Stickers
- Cordless, portable design to move easily from one area to another
- Ideal for small household jobs -- including kitchens, bathrooms and more
- Fill and Spray 42 oz Flexliner Bag System
- Sprays in any direction, up to 20 oz per minute
- Adjustable flow control for fine spray or complete object coverage
- No heavy drips or runs
- 15 inch spray extension for additional reach and reduced operator exposure
- Reliable, lightweight Triax airless piston pump
- Brushless DC motor with spark-free operation
- Sprays 2.5 gallons per charge
- Compatible with EPA List-N disinfectants that meet EPA's criteria for use against
- SARS-CoV-2, and other alcohol and non-alcohol based formulas.
- Made in the USA
- (1) RAC X LP 313 spray tip (fine mist)
- (1) RAC X LP 515 spray tip (medium)
- (1) RAC X LP 619 spray tip (coarse)
- (1) 15 inch spray extension
- (5) 42-oz. FlexLiner bags
- (2) DEWALT 20V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium Ion batteries
- (1) DEWALT battery charger
- (1) FlexLiner storage plug
- (1) Storage bag
What is Airless Spraying?
Airless spraying converts liquids into droplets, a process called atomization. With an airless sprayer, fast-moving, high fluid pressure breaks up the liquid stream as it is forced through the nozzle, creating a fine, even spray fan.
Can I use this sprayer to disinfect my business?
Do I need to wipe surfaces down after using this product?
No. The atomization of the disinfectant provides full coverage that dries quickly and requires no wiping.
Why can't I use an airless paint sprayer to disinfect?
Airless paint sprayers should NEVER be used to apply disinfectants. Paint sprayer pumps and other components are made of materials not designed to interact with disinfectant chemicals. Paint sprayers can also over-atomize the chemicals and potentially harm the operator or people nearby.
Do I need to wear PPE while operating this machine?
Yes. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as a mask and gloves should ALWAYS be worn when applying disinfectant chemicals.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 month parts/no labor|
|Ship Weight||11.5 lbs|
|Product Type||Handheld sprayer|
|Application||Small jobs, bathroom, kitchen|
|Tank Size (gal.)||0.3|
|Spray Pattern||6–12 in.|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||7 x 17.25 x 12.5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||11.5|